Residents of Florida are all too familiar with the frequent harsh thunderstorms that often lead to power outages. Homeowners in Miami-Dade County usually have standby generators installed to combat this; however, any generator is prone to error at some point throughout its life span. When you need generator repair in Miami-Dade County, choose Reliable Power Systems. You should be able to put trust in your standby generator when power outages hit — but when it fails, trust our team of experts to put your generator back in working order.
Contact Reliable Power Systems by phone at 561.232.6336 or through our website to learn more about how we can best serve you!
Why Choose Reliable Power Systems for Generator Repair in Miami-Dade County?
When things go awry, Reliable Power Systems has got your back. We feel qualified to handle any issue you run across because:
- We’ve provided Miami-Dade County with quality generator repair services since 2002.
- We received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and an A rating from Angie’s List.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services 365 days of the year because we understand things can happen when you aren’t prepared.
- We employ fully trained, licensed, and certified technicians.
- We received the Generac Premier Dealer Award from 2013 to 2018!
- We received the Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2013 to 2020!
Common Generator Repairs in Miami-Dade County
Standby generators are permanent fixtures and are usually hooked up to a natural gas or propane line. Our team can accurately assess and determine the best repair solutions for the most common generator issues, including:
- A failed battery: If too much sulfate builds up on your generator’s battery, it can limit the amount of current coming through and result in the need for a battery replacement.
- Spark plugs: Spark plugs can fail in both standby and portable units.
- Overfilled tank: Overfilling your tank is one of the most common mistakes a homeowner can make.
- Leaks: Fuel, coolant, and oil may leak from your unit. Fuel leaks when it’s not used to its full load capacity. Coolant leaks if the block heater hose can’t handle the temperature.
- Breaker/switch: Breakers can often trip during a storm or power outage, or they can also be left off and the switch left open, resulting in your unit not working.
- Clogged carburetor: A clogged carburetor is on the higher end of repair costs and requires a professional to disassemble your unit to address the issue.
- Air pockets: When your unit isn’t in use, air may enter and create bubbles that will result in the injector failing to fire.
- Problems with coolant: If your unit has low coolant levels, a leak may be present; however, if the coolant temperature is too low, it could be due to a faulty block heater.
- Malfunctioning gauge: Inaccurate readings are possible if your unit’s gauge gets stuck.
Let Reliable Power Systems take care of any issues with your generator by calling 561.232.6336!
Areas We Serve in Miami-Dade County
Reliable Power Systems specializes in generator repair for the following areas in Miami-Dade County:
- Coral Gables
- Cutler Bay
- Hialeah Gardens
- Miami Beach
- Miami Gardens
- Miami Lakes
- North Miami
- North Miami Beach
- Palmetto Bay
- Sunny Isles Beach
- And surrounding areas!
Call Reliable Power Systems for Exceptional Generator Repair Today
Reliable Power Systems has supported generator repair in Miami-Dade County since 2002. We operate using only the best resources and industry-leading methods to keep your generator running smoothly — there’s no issue too big for us to handle. We offer free estimates and financing options for our clients, and our certified technicians will always prioritize you, your home, and your comfort.
Don’t hesitate to call us at 561.232.6336 or contact us online to schedule an appointment!