As a Florida resident, you know how disruptive hurricanes can be to your daily life. If you have a backup generator, you count on this appliance when you need it most — as long as it works properly.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to repair your generator. Our certified, licensed, and trained technicians can service most manufacturers and models to ensure your system is ready for the next emergency.
Trusted Generator Repair in South Florida
Detecting and fixing small hard-to-find issues will prevent problems in the future. We provide quick and thorough emergency generator repair at Reliable Power Systems so that you can rely on backup power without risking your family’s health or safety.
We recommend annual generator maintenance to catch small issues before they become major (and more costly) repair problems. If you don’t have an issue yet, but want to make sure you don’t have one by the time disaster strikes, schedule a maintenance visit.
Common Repairs We Offer
- Low coolant levels: A leak in the coolant can quickly drain levels to zero. If your generator has a sensor, you’ll know when coolant levels are low in time to repair and refill the lines.
- Faulty wiring: A generator may malfunction if its wires are corroded or frayed. Electrical work should be left to a generator repair specialist to ensure your safety.
- Blocked fuel lines: Generators don’t just shut down when they run out of fuel. Leaving the line empty could result in a blockage or other wear and tear.
- Malfunctioning fuel gauges: It may not affect performance directly, but it prevents you from knowing when the propane is running low, so you may run out of propane without realizing it.
- Faulty circuit breaker: The generator will not run consistently if the circuit breaker trips frequently. You may need an electrician to replace the breaker to ensure continued performance.
- Old age: Generators last for years, but if yours is over a decade old, they may need replacement.
These are just some of the most common services we offer in South Florida. Contact us if you’re experiencing a different issue or aren’t sure what the problem may be. Our technicians can diagnose and repair nearly any concern.
Types of Generators We Repair
At Reliable Power Systems, we maintain, repair, and service all major generator brands, whether large or small, powered by natural gas or propane. Call us for:
- Briggs & Stratton generator repairs
- Kohler generator repairs
- Generac generator repairs
- Honeywell generator repairs
Why Choose Us
Our team has proudly served Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Martin, Collier, Lee, and the Port St. Lucie Area with trusted expertise for 20+ years. We offer 24/7/365 support for generators and backup power systems from nearly all major brands.
Every technician we hire is fully licensed, professionally trained, and background checked. You can trust our team to do the job right the first time.
- A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- NextDoor neighborhood favorite
- Angi’s List Super Service Award winner every year from 2013 through 2021
- Recipients of the Generac Industry Excellence Award two years in a row
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of generators does Reliable Power Systems repair?
We repair Cummins, Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, Generac, Honeywell, and Siemens brand generators in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Coral Springs, Delray Beach, Palm Beach, Wellington, and more.
What is a transfer switch?
Switches that transfer loads between two sources are called transfer switches. This electrical device lets you safely connect a generator to your home’s electrical system.
Do you repair commercial generators?
At this time, we do not provide commercial generator services.