Reliable Power Systems has been in the generator business in South Florida since 2002. We know the generator business and have been the most reliable generator installer in Boca Raton through all the worst storms. Owner Rob Biscardi has over 30 years of electrical experience, and he also owns the noted Reliable Electrical Services, Inc. We not only sell generators but also service and maintain existing generators.
Our main goal is to provide you with a generator that will work for your family and fit your budget. When you purchase equipment from us, count on us to beat a competitor’s price and include your first year of service for free!
For generator services in the Boca Raton area, trust our team at Reliable Power Systems – give us a call at 561.232.6336.
Standby Power Generator Service, Repair & Installation in Boca Raton, FL
We offer our customers a range of services in Boca Raton, including:
- Generator installation: Avoid power losses during the worst weather in Boca Raton with a standby generator from Reliable Power Systems. We can arrange everything from the installation permits and HOA permission to pouring the slab and securing the generator into place. We provide professional, reliable generator installation to help keep your family comfortable and safe during a storm.
- Generator repair: Do you need help with your generator? Whether it just needs minor repairs or a major overhaul, our skilled technicians can help. We have the latest diagnostic equipment and the experience to service all major brands and models. We offer dependable generator repair throughout Boca Raton, FL, and the surrounding areas.
- Generator replacement: If your generator has provided years of use, it may simply have too much wear to remain dependable. When that time comes, turn to our team at Reliable Power Systems for a generator replacement. We can remove the old generator, install the new one, complete the wiring, and acquire all the permits and permissions necessary for the installation.
- Generator maintenance: Avoid breakdowns and premature wear with our generator maintenance plans from Reliable Power Systems. They include two, three, or four service visits a year, as well as annual inspections and load testing, plus guaranteed service in 24 hours or less.
- Underground liquid propane installation: We can install tanks for our customers who do not have an existing liquid propane tank or natural gas running to their property. Depending on our business load, we may install the tank ourselves or outsource the installation to a reliable contractor in Boca Raton.
Standby Generator Products We Install in Boca Raton, FL
We offer our customers in Boca Raton a range of generator types and brands.
- Partial-home generators: Keep your most essential circuits going during power loss with a partial-home generator. It is a cost-effective way to keep your family safe and comfortable during outages, powering the HVAC system, select appliances, communications, and lighting circuits.
- Whole-house generators: Make power losses inconsequential with a whole-house generator from Reliable Power Systems. With automatic, whole-home transfer switches and plenty of power, whole-home generators can produce reliable power for all the circuits in your home with only a minimal interruption in service.
- Commercial three-phase generators: Don’t let your Boca Raton business come to a standstill during a power outage. Install a commercial three-phase generator from Reliable Power Systems to keep the lights on, the registers working, and your customers satisfied.
Don’t let storms and outages affect your home or business. Choose Reliable Power Systems for dependable generator installation, maintenance, and repair in Boca Raton, FL. Call 561.232.6336 or contact us online for service today!
Generac Standby Generator Services in Boca Raton, FL
Whether you are powering a home, a small business, or a large commercial building, you need your standby generator to work when the power goes out. At Reliable Power Systems, we are proud to sell, service, and support the full line of Generac standby generators. Not only are they dependable sources of power during thunderstorms, hurricanes, and power outages, but Generac standby generators are also quite cost-effective.
As authorized Generac Premier dealer, we provide complete service and support for Generac products, including:
- Generac generator maintenance
- Generac generator repair
- Generac generator installation
Call us today at 561.232.6336 or contact us online to schedule service for your Generac generator today.
Frequently Asked Standby Generator Questions
How often should my generator be serviced?
Things like the oil and air filter should be checked at least monthly, and the entire generator system should be professionally serviced and inspected at least twice a year. At Reliable Power Systems, we offer comprehensive maintenance plans that include a choice of two, three, or four service visits a year, complete with all the routine maintenance required for your generator.
What can I do to keep my generator running at its best?
Check the oil monthly and top it off when necessary. Check the air filter at the same time and replace it if it is dirty or clogged. Keep the area around the generator clean of debris, including lawn furniture, toys, landscaping, tall grasses, and shrubs.
What size generator do I need?
This will depend on the number of devices you intend to operate during an outage and the total wattage they consume. Generators run most efficiently at about 50% load, so it’s a good idea to choose a generator that is rated for about twice your required output. At Reliable Power Systems, we can help you select the best standby generator for your needs.