Florida residents enjoy some of the best weather in the country for most of the year. Unfortunately, the Sunshine State also experiences severe weather that can knock the power out for hours or even days at a time.
Smart home and business owners recognize the value and peace of mind backup generators offer. In uncertain times, these systems can power critical devices like medical systems, cooking appliances, refrigerators, and emergency radios to keep life moving forward.
Award-Winning Generator Installation Services
Reliable Power Systems is the full-service, family-owned electrical contracting company you can trust regarding reliable generator installation. We have provided trustworthy, customer-centric, and award-winning electric and generator services to Palm Beach, Broward, and Martin counties since 2002.
- Ranked Generac Premier Level Dealer: “Best in Class”
- Generac Premier Dealer Award winner from 2013 to 2021 — That means that we’ve been in the top 1% of Generac dealers in America for the last nine years!
- A+ rated with the BBB
- Angi’s List Super Service Award recipient from 2013 to 2021
- Our company founder, Robert Biscardi, is a state-certified master electrician and certified gas installer
How It Works
We create a customized generator installation plan for every customer’s unique power requirements. Our team of experts installs your new home generator with as little interruption to your daily life as possible, handling all the necessary permits, installation, and testing.
Backed by over a decade of experience, our fully trained technicians are available 24/7/365 to support your generator and backup power needs. Plus, we’ll ensure you’re comfortable operating the system before we leave the premises.
Our services include:
- Reliable, local service and support
- 24/7 dependable power during outages
- Generators sized effectively for a few essential circuits or your entire home
- Quality standby generators from industry-leading manufacturers
- High-performance, energy-efficient installations
- Ongoing service and maintenance
At Reliable Power Systems, we work with the industry’s leading manufacturers to provide our customers with backup generators that they can count on in an emergency.
We sell, service, and install the following generator brands:
- Generac – Quiet, powerful, and reliable, Generac backup generators offer remote monitoring, mobile access, a reliable overhead valve engine, and exceptionally clean power with less than 5% THD. We offer Generac systems from the Guardian, EcoGen, Centurion, Protector, and Quietsource series.
- Briggs & Stratton – With over 100 years of experience, Briggs & Stratton offers generators with reliable, long-lasting engines, corrosion-free enclosures, Sound Shield™ noise reduction, and IntelliGEN™ Central Air technology that ensures smooth AC operation.
- Kohler – Equipped with proven Kohler engines, Kohler backup generators feature a 5-year/2,000-hour warranty, corrosion-proof enclosures, quiet operation, and PowerBoost technology that offers extra starting power for your central air system.
Find out which generator is right for your South Florida home or business. Call (561) 757-4405 or contact our experts at Reliable Power Systems today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is a Backup Power Generator?
A backup power generator is a piece of permanently installed equipment outside your home. It only operates during a power outage, using your home’s regular power source (natural gas or propane) to keep the lights and appliances running.
Our high-quality generators have a monitoring system that automatically switches the unit on when the municipal power supply goes down. Once power is restored, the generator shuts off.
Can I Use a Gas Generator from the Hardware Store?
These temporary portable units contribute to another risk during hurricane season: carbon monoxide poisoning. Improper setup could endanger your family, which isn’t the case with permanently installed backup power generators.
Portable units are also less efficient than those available from Reliable Power Systems. Even our smallest units in our Buyer’s Guide will keep your food cold and a few lights on while ensuring your family’s safety.