Reliable Power Systems has been in the generator business in South Florida since 2002. We know the generator business and have been the most reliable generator installer in Fort Myers through all the worst storms. Owner Rob Biscardi has over 30 years of electrical experience, and he also owns the noted Reliable Electrical Services, Inc. In addition to selling generators, we also service and maintain existing generators.
Our main goal is to provide you with a generator that will work for your family and fit your budget. When you purchase equipment from us, count on us to beat a competitor’s price and include your first year of service for free!
For generator services in the Fort Myers area, trust our team at Reliable Power Systems – give us a call at 561.757.4402.
Standby Power Generator Service, Repair & Installation in Fort Myers, FL
We offer our customers a range of services in Fort Myers, including:
- Generator installation: Avoid power losses during the worst weather in Fort Myers with a standby generator from Reliable Power Systems. We can arrange everything from the installation permits and HOA permissions to pouring the slab and securing the generator into place. We provide professional, reliable generator installation to help keep your family comfortable and safe during a storm.
Standby Generator Products We Install in Fort Myers, FL
We offer our customers in Fort Myers a range of generator types and brands.
- Partial-home generators:Keep your most essential circuits going during power loss with a partial-home generator. It is a cost-effective way to keep your family safe and comfortable during outages, powering the HVAC system, select appliances, communications, and lighting circuits.
- Whole-house generators:Make power losses inconsequential with a whole-house generator from Reliable Power Systems. With automatic, whole-home transfer switches and plenty of power, whole-home generators can produce reliable power for all the circuits in your home with only a minimal interruption in service.
- Commercial three-phase generators: Don’t let your Fort Myers business come to a standstill during a power outage. Install a commercial three-phase generator from Reliable Power Systems to keep the lights on, the registers working, and your customers satisfied.
Don’t let storms and outages affect your home or business. Choose Reliable Power Systems for dependable generator installation, maintenance, and repair in Fort Myers, FL. Call 561.757.4402 or contact us online for service today!
Generac Standby Generator Services in Fort Myers, FL
Whether you are powering a home, a small business, or a large commercial building, you need your standby generator to work when the power goes out. At Reliable Power Systems, we are proud to sell, service, and support the full line of Generac standby generators. Not only are they dependable sources of power during thunderstorms, hurricanes, and power outages, but Generac standby generators are also quite cost-effective.
As authorized Generac Premier dealer, we provide complete service and support for Generac products, including:
- Generac generator maintenance
- Generac generator repair
- Generac generator installation
Call us today at 561.757.4402 or contact us online to schedule service for your Generac generator today.
Emergency Generator Services in Fort Myers, FL
As a Fort Myers resident, you know it’s vital to be prepared for hurricane season, which runs from June 1 to November 30. When you lose power during a hurricane or other powerful storm, a standby generator can quickly and accurately meet your home’s power needs.
Your home’s standby generator can be your first line of defense when you suffer a power outage. Reliable Power Systems is a full-service, family-owned business that’s provided emergency standby generator services since 2002. We offer 24/7 emergency generator support and backup power service 365 days a year.
Thousands of Fort Myers and other South Florida families depend on Reliable Power Systems to be there for them during times of power outages, including during a hurricane. We know the difference reliable power can make during times of crisis. A standby generator:
- Ensures fast, automatic delivery of emergency power
- Allows you to maintain your home’s comfort level
- Ensures your refrigerated food supply is protected
- Keeps the lights on
- Provides life-saving power to home medical equipment
When you have a standby generator problem during a storm or hurricane, Reliable Power Systems is the company to call for fast, friendly, and reliable service. Contact us online today or call us at 561.757.4402.
Frequently Asked Standby Generator Questions
How often should my generator be serviced?
Things like the oil and air filter should be checked monthly at a minimum, and the entire generator system should be professionally serviced and inspected at least twice a year. At Reliable Power Systems, we offer comprehensive maintenance plans that include a choice of two, three, or four service visits a year, complete with all the routine maintenance required for your generator.
What can I do to keep my generator running at its best?
Check the oil monthly and top it off when necessary. Check the air filter at the same time and replace it if it is dirty or clogged. Keep the area around the generator clean of debris, including lawn furniture, toys, landscaping, tall grasses, and shrubs.
What size generator do I need?
This will depend on the number of devices you intend to operate during an outage and the total wattage they consume. Generators run most efficiently at about 50% load, so it’s a good idea to choose a generator that is rated for about twice your required output. At Reliable Power Systems, we can help you select the best standby generator for your needs.
Request A Quote
We are your trusted experts for all things electrical. Reliable is a family-operated company celebrating 20 years of providing superior service and expertise. At Reliable, we're known for going above and beyond to ensure each project is completed right - the first time.