In most cases, homeowners don’t realize how important it is to have their generators serviced regularly. A generator is an essential piece of equipment in your home that must be serviced regularly, just like an air conditioner or a vehicle.
Plan to schedule generator maintenance once every year to avoid being left in the dark. These preventative visits catch small issues before they grow into major problems. They also decrease future generator repair costs.
Prepare For Anything With Regular Upkeep
Knowing your generator is in good working order will give you peace of mind, preserve your equipment, and help you avoid unnecessary repairs. We recommend scheduling an annual generator maintenance visit at least once a year, plus consider installing a generator monitoring system, to protect your home and your investment.
By regularly maintaining your generator, you can:
- Be prepared for power outages at all times
- Refrain from making unnecessary, avoidable repairs
- Make your generator run longer
- Optimize the efficiency of your generator
- Avoid fuel-related problems
- Maximize the lifespan and reliability of your system
Whether you need a one-off service or want to plan ahead with regular maintenance, we can help. Let us customize a maintenance plan for your generator and power requirements.
Save Time and Money With A Generator Maintenance Agreement
Our generator maintenance agreements make remembering and scheduling annual maintenance easier than ever.
Our Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement includes the following services:
- Visual inspection, including mechanical and electrical systems
- Oil and filter change as per manufacturer’s recommendations
- Test functionality of generator and transfer switches by simulating a power outage
- Emergency response time of 24 hours or less
- Running test under load (1x per year)
- 5% off any additional non-warranty service work on generator
- 10% off any electrical service work at your residence or business (this is an added benefit that we can offer through Reliable Electrical Services)
- Remote monitoring (first year)
Each generator purchase from us includes one year of free basic service. We also offer maintenance and repair services for generators purchased from another dealer.
We serve Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Martin counties.