No one wants to deal with a power outage; they can be frustrating, expensive and downright miserable. Smart home and business owners in the Coral Springs area choose a stand-alone generator to protect themselves from a power outage. Reliable Power Systems, Inc. offers several different brands and sizes of generators, one of our featured products in the Generac Guardian Series 25kw generator. As Coral Springs’ generator specialist, Reliable Power Systems, Inc. is here to help you decide on the right generator. We offer installation, service, quotes and maintenance and always put our customers’ needs first.
Generac Guardian Series 25KW Generator Features and Benefits
The Generac Guardian Series 25KW generator can run a medium home or business and has many great features and benefits.
- Liquid Cooled Engine
- Smart Battery Charger
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingual Digital Nexus™ Controller– This controller automatically selects the operating mode, constantly monitors power, includes a system that automatically operates the generator weekly to prevent seals from drying out and cools down before shut off.
- External Main Circuit Breaker & System Status LED Indicators– the Guardian series generator uses an external main circuit breaker to prevent overheating.
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure– This generator is quiet enough to not disturb either you or your neighbors.
- Generac OHVI-V-Twin Engine– The 25KW generator is equipped with the only motor in the market made specifically for generators.
- True Power® Electrical Technology– This generator has superior harmonics and sine wave form that produces 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for quality power.
- Isochronous Electronic Governor– The Electronic governor maintains constant 60 Hz frequency.
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector and Composite Mounting Pad
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation– Whether your home uses natural or propane gas the 25KW generator will work for your home.
- Aluminum Enclosure– Your generator will stay in good condition with the weather resistant enclosure.
Gas and LP 25KW Generac Guardian Series Generator FAQ
Can I Use My Generator Off The Grid?
Using your generator off the grid will void your warranty. It is designed only for backup power, if you are looking for a generator off the grid, speak with one of our technicians and we will make the appropriate recommendations.
Do I Have To Be Home to Turn On My Generator?
We install an automatic transfer switch with all of our generators. This switch will monitor your homes power and will kick the generator on when power fails, meaning it turns on regardless if you are home or not.
What If I Don’t Have Natural or LP Gas in My Home?
Reliable Power Systems, Inc. contracts with several different providers to install an LP tank at your home. This is the best option if you do not already have a gas source installed in your home.
Generac Guardian Series 25 KW Generator Warranty Options
The 25KW Guardian Series generator comes with a Two-Year limited warranty.