South Florida is known for its thunderstorm-prone weather; because of this, your power may shut off when you least expect it. Depending on just how severe the storm gets, residents can be stuck in the dark for hours (or even weeks during hurricane season), which is why many Floridians have standby generators to get them through unpredictable times.
However, no machinery is completely free of error. When things go amiss, Reliable Power Systems will be there to deliver grade-A generator repair in Palm Beach County. When a brutal storm hits and knocks out your power, you rely on your generator to kick on and restore it ASAP. When this doesn’t happen, you need a team of professionals ready to tackle any issue head-on and get things back up and running in an instant.
Reliable Power Systems can be reached by phone at 561.757.4405 or through our website to learn more about how we can best serve you!
Why Choose Reliable Power Systems for Generator Repair in Palm Beach County?
When the going gets tough, you need an easily accessible team of experts to come to your aid. There are several reasons you should choose Reliable Power Systems for generator repair, including that:
- We’ve been providing Palm Beach County with quality generator repair services since 2002.
- We’ve received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services 365 days of the year because we understand things can happen when you aren’t prepared.
- We employ fully trained technicians.
- We’ve been given the Generac Premier Dealer Award from 2013 to 2018!
- We’ve received the Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2013 to 2020!
Common Generator Repairs in Palm Beach County
Standby generators are permanent fixtures and are typically hooked up to a natural gas or propane line. Unfortunately, things can go wrong with your generator either over a period of time or seemingly instantaneously — and because of this, we’ve honed our skills to tackle the following most common generator issues you may potentially run into:
- Battery failure: If too much sulfate builds up on your generator’s battery, it can limit the amount of current coming through and result in the need for a battery replacement.
- Spark plug failure: Spark plugs can fail in both standby and portable units.
- Overfilled tank: Overfilling your tank is one of the most common mistakes a homeowner can make.
- Leaks: Fuel, coolant, and oil may leak from your unit — fuel when it’s not used to its full load capacity, and coolant if the block heater hose can’t handle the temperature.
- Tripped breaker/switch: Breakers can often trip during a storm or power outage, or they can also be left off and the switch left open, resulting in your unit not working.
- Clogged carburetor: Being on the higher end of repair costs, a clogged carburetor requires a professional to disassemble your unit to address the issue.
- Air pockets: When your unit isn’t in use, air may enter and create bubbles that will result in the injector failing to fire.
- Problems with coolant: If your unit has low coolant levels, a leak may be present; however, if the coolant temperature is too low, it could be due to a faulty block heater.
- Malfunctioning gauge: Inaccurate readings are possible if your unit’s gauge gets stuck.
Let Reliable Power Systems take care of any issues with your generator by calling 561.757.4405!
Emergency Generator Services in Palm Beach County
As a resident of Palm Beach County, you definitely understand the importance of hurricane preparedness. With Florida’s hurricane season running from June through November, you’ll want to ensure you have a standby generator that can quickly and fully meet your home’s needs if you’re experiencing power loss from a hurricane or other powerful storm.
A standby generator is your first line of defense during a power outage. Reliable Power Systems is a full-service, family-owned business that’s provided emergency standby generator services since 2002. We offer 24/7 emergency generator support and backup power service 365 days a year.
Thousands of Palm Beach County and other South Florida families depend on Reliable Power Systems to be there for them during power outages, including during a hurricane. As Florida residents ourselves, we understand how important it is to have a reliable power source for your family. Installing a standby generator:
- Ensures fast, automatic delivery of emergency power
- Allows you to maintain your home’s comfort level
- Ensures your refrigerated food supply is protected
- Keeps the lights on
- Provides life-saving power to home medical equipment
When you have a standby generator problem during a storm or hurricane, Reliable Power Systems is the company to call for fast, friendly, and reliable service. Contact us online today or call us at 561.757.4405.
Areas We Serve in Palm Beach County
Reliable Power Systems proudly serves the following areas in Palm Beach County:
- Belle Glade
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach
- Lake Worth
- North Palm Beach
- Palm Springs
- Riviera Beach
- Royal Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
- And the surrounding areas!
Call Reliable Power Systems for Exceptional Generator Repair Today
For almost two decades, Reliable Power Systems has provided the Palm Beach County area with generator repair they can depend on. We utilize industry-leading resources and techniques while getting each job done efficiently and promptly so that you can go about your day-to-day with ease and comfort. We offer free estimates and financing options, so you can feel good knowing we’re always on your side. Don’t let your generator fail you when you need it the most ― reach out today.
Don’t hesitate to call us at 561.757.4405 or contact us online to schedule an appointment!