Are you looking for an energy efficient way to stay cool all summer long, while adding style to your home? If so, then a ceiling installation may be the right choice for you. Here are some benefits of implementing them throughout your home or business:
Benefits of Ceiling Fans
There are many benefits of ceiling fan installation in your home. Because so many different types and models are available, you will be able to find one that meets your specific needs. For comfort, lighting, and style, here are the ways you would benefit:
- Style. Ceiling fans are available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Not only can they enhance your comfort with ease, they can add style to a room as well. Functional and fun-they can serve as the focal point that ties the whole room together.
- Lower energy costs. Did you know that ceiling fans can lower your electric bill by 40 percent? Unlike air conditioners, ceiling fans don’t actually lower the temperature of a room. However, the constant stream of air makes it feel like it does.
- Lighting. Ceiling fans not only circulate your air, but they can give you light as well. For a range of illumination benefits, select a model with a build in light.
- Versatility. Some people don’t want to be overly cool, even when its hot outside. If you get sensitive to air-conditioned air, or you prefer a light breeze over intense cooling, then a ceiling fan installation is the right choice for you. You can control the speed on your own, and it helps to circulate the air in your home.
- Year-round benefits. Unlike air conditioners, a ceiling fan can be used year round. In the winter months, when heat is being pumped into your home, a ceiling fan can help to circulate the air. By running the blades clockwise, they help to push the warm air down so you and your loved ones will be warm and comfortable year round.
How Reliable Can Help
Ceiling fans deliver not only a cool breeze, they can also help you save energy all through the year. They can blow cool air down on you in the summer, and can force warm air that congregates near the ceiling down on you in the winter. This kind of installation can be fairly tricky, however, so it’s best to leave it to the professionals at Reliable Electric. We offer a variety of utility fans as well – an attic or exhaust fan can help eliminate problems due to excessive moisture and heat accumulation.
For a fan installation this season, call Reliable Electrical Services!