Lighting upgrades should be atop your list of priorities this season if you think your home could use a bit of a boost. The winter is generally a darker time of year, with nighttime arriving much earlier. You’ll be using lights much more often just to navigate across your home safely. If your home isn’t equipped with comfortable lighting, it may do a number on your indoor atmosphere. Sure, perhaps cabinet lighting or book shelf lighting may not seem it would have that much of an impact on the level of comfort in your home, but even the smallest lighting upgrades can have a big impact in making your home all that cozier. In addition, if you have guests in your home, you also want to make sure they are made to feel welcome as possible. A new chandelier, for example, in your home will greet them with bright light the instant they enter your home. If you get a chandelier in your dining room, you will also be able to bring more life to any dinner parties you have this holiday season. And you can’t simply forget about bathroom & kitchen lighting. Lights for bathroom mirrors and kitchen cabinets will go a long in making those areas of your home more accommodating. If you’re not sure if any these electrical upgrades and more would be right for your home, you need to call your local electrician for help.
Calling Reliable Electrical Services for High-Quality Service
Fortunately, you can find that local electrician at Reliable Electrical Services. In fact, we should be your first choice for any lighting you want to install this season. We have a wide range of lighting options so you’re bound to find the right one for your home. Even better, we have a team of local electricians who know what it takes to make your home shine brightly with eye-catching and our lighting design services will improved mood and atmosphere by tenfold. Plus, when you make the call our way, you can ensure your home experiences better property value. A home buyer will opt to take another look at a home with attractive lighting both in and outside the property, especially when that lighting plays a role in making the home all that much safer.
What Lighting Upgrades Will Improve Your Home?
There are so many different lighting options available today that you may not even know where to begin. But if we could recommend anything, we would advise you consider these 5 lighting upgrades before anything else:
- Overhead Cabinet Lighting: Overhead cabinet lighting is the perfect way to bring a bit more light to your kitchen. When you have guests over the house, they will feel so much more welcome in the kitchen once the cabinets are given that extra oomph. If you are planning to have a dinner party, the atmosphere will be greatly enhance with extra lighting that sets the mood for the three-course meal ahead. And speaking of that meal, any overhead lighting in the kitchen will do wonders toward making sure it’s cooked to perfection.
- Dimmer Switches: A dimmer switch will give you greater control over the amount of lighting in any room of your home. Not only with the dimmer switch installation of this switch allow you to adjust the brightness of a room, it will also allow you to save energy in the process. Your light bulbs will also see a much longer lifespan when used in conjunction with your dimmer switch, saving you more on any electrical repair.
- Recessed Lighting: Recessed lighting is a great option when trying to accomplish this task when you are trying to make your home’s appearance larger in scope. Adding recessed lighting will result in what is called wall washing, which describes when a lighting fixture offers increased illumination to the walls in a particular room. Homeowners with sloped ceilings will benefit the most from the installation of recessed lighting and the subsequent wall washing effect it will produce.
- Chandeliers: Adding a chandelier to your home will be one of the best ways to enhance your home’s aesthetic. Your houseguests so much more welcome when they walk into your home and greeted by the bright, regal lighting only a chandelier can provide. They are perfect for kitchens, dining rooms, and entrance ways.
- Track Lighting: Track lighting is both easy to install and will provide a higher degree of illumination for any room in your household. Track lighting will allow you to point the lamps in any direction that you want, which only increases the level of customization you can take advantage of.
Stay Out Of The Dark – Schedule A Lighting Upgrade Service Today
Contact Reliable Electrical Services today if you want to learn more on how you can make your home shine brightly than ever before thanks to our selection of lighting upgrades!
Request A Quote
We are your trusted experts for all things electrical. Reliable is a family-operated company celebrating 20 years of providing superior service and expertise. At Reliable, we're known for going above and beyond to ensure each project is completed right - the first time.