A power loss due to a storm or failing power grid can cause a big mess both outside and inside your home or business. You may not be able to stay in your home without power and all the food in your fridge and freezer will quickly spoil. There is a way to save your sanity and food during a power outage, a whole home generator. Reliable Power Systems, Inc. offers several different brands and sizes of generators, one of our featured products in the Generac Guardian Series 20kw generator. As Hollywood’s generator specialist, Reliable Power Systems, Inc. is here to help you decide on the right generator. We offer installation, service, quotes and maintenance and always put our customers’ needs first.
Generac Guardian Series 20KW Generator Features and Benefits
The Generac Guardian Series 20KW generator can run a home or small business and has many great features and benefits.
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingual Digital Nexus™ Controller– This controller automatically selects the operating mode, constantly monitors power, includes a system that automatically operates the generator weekly to prevent seals from drying out and cools down before shut off.
- External Main Circuit Breaker & System Status LED Indicators– the Guardian series generator uses an external main circuit breaker to prevent overheating.
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure– This generator is quiet enough to not disturb either you or your neighbors.
- Generac OHVI-V-Twin Engine– The 20KW generator is equipped with the only motor in the market made specifically for generators.
- True Power® Electrical Technology– This generator has superior harmonics and sine wave form that produces 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for quality power.
- Electronic Governor– The Electronic governor maintains constant 60 Hz frequency.
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector and Composite Mounting Pad
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation– Whether your home uses natural or propane gas the 20KW generator will work for your home.
- Aluminum Enclosure– Your generator will stay in good condition with the weather resistant enclosure.
Gas and LP 20KW Generac Guardian Series Generator FAQ
What Type Of Maintenance Is Required?
Your generator is like any other appliance, it requires regular maintenance to continue operating. We offer different maintenance plans that can be customized to your needs and the Generac Guardian 20KW generator’s guidelines.
Do I Have To Be Home to Turn On My Generator?
We install an automatic transfer switch with all of our generators. This switch will monitor your homes power and will kick the generator on when power fails, meaning it turns on regardless if you are home or not.
Do I Need To Pull Permits To Have My Generator Installed?
Permits do need to be pulled and many Home Owners Associations also require approval. We will help you get the necessary permits and assist in getting any other permission you may require.
Generac Guardian Series 20 KW Generator Warranty Options
The 20KW Guardian Series generator comes with a Three-Year limited warranty.