Automatic standby generators are the machines that residents of South Florida rely on for their back-up power. They are able to provide electrical power to your entire home in the case of an outage — and, as their name suggests, they come on automatically when a black out occurs. There are many different types of automatic standby generators, and there is a right one for every home.
First, consider why every home or business must have a generator:
- To provide reliable and consistent warmth for you and your family.
- To prevent food from spoiling.
- To thwart theft and looting as a result of no electricity and failing security.
- To be proactive in the event of an emergency outside of your control.
- To avoid damages from floods due to pipes and failed sump pumps.
- To attract and maintain business when no one else has power.
A generator is a wise investment for the home or business owner who knows that maintaining safety and achieving success means always being prepared.
Knowing your family and business are protected from a loss of electricity regardless of weather conditions brings peace of mind, especially throughout seasons known for particularly inclement weather.
You Can’t Control the Weather. You Can Control Your Generator.
Since you already know that investing in a generator is the right choice, the question remains, which generator is best? And which generator is best for you and your family’s personal needs of safety, economy, and efficiency? The choice is clear: Generac Automatic Standby Generators. Here’s why:
- They’re automatic! Know your generator will be ready when you need it
- No need to wake up every few hours to maintain your unit.
- Monitor your system through mobile link™ technology
- No need to run and wait in line for gasoline.
- Consumer digest best buy award winner
- Good housekeeping seal of approval
- Five-year warranty available
Within 15-30 seconds of an emergency power outage, Generac Automatic Standby Generators go to work.