Are you already thinking of preparing for hurricane season, and don’t want to spend days or weeks without power this year? If so, you are probably considering purchasing a generator. Reliable Power Systems, Inc. can install a standby power generator at your home or business. We are the area’s most reliable contractor and have been helping our customers stay cool during a power outage for many years.
Generac 36KW Quietsource Generator Features and Benefits
The Generac 36KW Quietsource Generator can run the largest homes and small businesses like a beauty shop or liquor store. Here are some of the great benefits that the Generac 36KW Quietsource Generator offers:
- Generac Naturally Aspirated Gaseous Fueled 2.4L Engine
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingual Digital Nexus™ Controller- This controller automatically selects the operating mode, constantly monitors power, includes a system that automatically operates the generator weekly to prevent seals from drying out and cools down before shut off.
- Isochronous Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure- Will reduce the noise pollution, making it nicer for both you and your neighbors.
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Smart Battery Charger- Your battery will keep a charge at all times.
- UV/Ozone Resistant Hoses
- ±1% Voltage Regulation
- Aluminum Enclosure- Ensures protection against Mother Nature and has epoxy based paint for extra protection.
- Natural Gas or LP Operation
- UL 2200 Listed
Generac 36KW Quietsource Generator Frequently Asked Questions
The purchase of a generator can be confusing, and you likely have several questions about the investment. Here are the answers to the questions we answer for our customers frequently.
Should I contact The Gas Company before Installing my Generator?
Our technicians will let you know if you need to contact the gas company before installation. This will be determined by the size of your gas lines or the capacity of your liquid propane tanks.
Can My Unit Run Continuously During an Extended Power Outage?
This unit is made for use during extended power outages. We do recommend stopping the unit and checking the oil every 24 hours and having routine maintenance during extended power outages.
Why Should I Use an Installed Generator Instead of a Portable Generator?
Generac generators have many benefits above a portable generator. With a portable generator, you have to be home to turn it on, continually fill it will gas and run the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Generac 36KW Quietsource Generator Warranty Options
The Generac 36KW Quietsource Generator comes with a 2-year limited manufactures warranty. You can also elect to have one of our technicians come out to your home annually to service your unit and keep it in good condition.
Request A Quote
We are your trusted experts for all things electrical. Reliable is a family-operated company celebrating 20 years of providing superior service and expertise. At Reliable, we're known for going above and beyond to ensure each project is completed right - the first time.