In South Florida, thunderstorms are far from abnormal; because of this, your power may shut off unexpectedly, leaving you in the dark anywhere from hours to weeks. Residents in Broward County will typically install standby generators for this very reason. Unfortunately, though, generators — much like every other type of machinery — are prone to error. Should this occur, Reliable Power Systems can provide you with top-quality generator repair in Broward County. When power outages hit, you should be able to trust that your standby generator will kick on ASAP — if it doesn’t, you need a team of professionals there to get things working up to par again.
Reliable Power Systems can be reached by phone at 561.232.6336 or through our website. Reach out to learn more about how we can best serve you!
Why Choose Reliable Power Systems for Generator Repair in Broward County?
Reliable Power Systems will be there for you for high-quality generator repairs when things go amiss. You can trust our team of experts because:
- We’ve been providing Broward County with quality generator repair services since 2002.
- We’ve received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services 365 days of the year because we understand things can happen when you aren’t prepared.
- We employ fully trained, licensed, and certified technicians.
- We’ve been given the Generac Premier Dealer Award from 2013 to 2018!
- We’ve received the Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2013 to 2020!
Common Generator Repairs in Broward County
Standby generators are permanent fixtures and are usually hooked up to a natural gas or propane line. Because machinery is naturally apt to fail, we’ve developed our craft so that we can accurately assess the following most common generator issues and determine repair solutions:
- A failed battery: If too much sulfate builds up on your generator’s battery, it can limit the amount of current coming through and result in the need for a battery replacement.
- Spark plug failure: Spark plugs can fail in both standby and portable units.
- An overfilled tank: Overfilling your tank is one of the most common mistakes a homeowner can make.
- Leaks: Fuel, coolant, and oil may leak from your unit—fuel when it’s not used to its full load capacity, and coolant if the block heater hose can’t handle the temperature.
- Tripped breaker/switch: Breakers can often trip during a storm or power outage, or they can also be left off and the switch left open, resulting in your unit not working.
- Clogged carburetor: Being on the higher end of repair costs, a clogged carburetor requires a professional to disassemble your unit to address the issue.
- Air pockets: When your unit isn’t in use, air may enter and create bubbles that will result in the injector failing to fire.
- Problems with coolant: If your unit has low coolant levels, a leak may be present; however, if the coolant temperature is too low, it could be due to a faulty block heater.
- Malfunctioning gauge: Inaccurate readings are possible if your unit’s gauge gets stuck.
Let Reliable Power Systems take care of any issues with your generator by calling 561.232.6336!
Emergency Generator Services in Broward County
Broward County is no stranger to tough hurricane seasons, so hurricane preparedness should be at the top of every resident’s priority list. For many, gale-force winds could mean being left in the dark for weeks on end, so Reliable Power Systems offers emergency generator services. We’ll repair your broken equipment, service old generators, and install replacement technology so that you can have a peaceful hurricane season. Even better, we’ll get you up and running anytime with our 24/7 emergency service.
Every South Florida home needs to be outfitted with a working generator to back up electronic equipment in the event of a blackout. With today’s powerful products, you can keep your water heaters, HVAC system, and entertainment technology functioning through the power of gas. We do emergency installations of natural and propane gas products that fit into your infrastructure permanently. Unlike the products you can buy via retail outlets, our generators are safe, practical, and durable.
Portable generators can release carbon monoxide into the atmosphere. In contrast, a permanent generator relies on an exhaust system that doesn’t put your life at risk. Even generators break down sometimes, though, so Reliable Power Systems offers an emergency repair service.
If your generator won’t start or is experiencing automatic cut-offs, we’ll repair battery failures and coolant problems in a jiffy. A malfunctioning generator may also be experiencing air in the fuel system, low fuel, or broken breaker trips. We’ll fix your generator immediately so that your life can continue without a hitch.
Power outages can strike at any time, causing disruptions that can cost you a fortune in spoiled foods and lost documents. We understand that you can’t afford to endure weeks of blackouts, so call our emergency services at 561.232.6336.
Areas We Serve in Broward County
Reliable Power Systems proudly serves the following areas in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek
- Coral Springs
- Deerfield Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pembroke Pines
- Pompano Beach
- And surrounding areas!
Call Reliable Power Systems for Exceptional Generator Repair Today
Reliable Power Systems has delivered quality generator repairs to Broward County for nearly two decades. Our team utilizes industry-leading resources and techniques so that we can get each job done efficiently and promptly, letting you go about your day as usual. We also offer free estimates and financing options to best help you get the generator services you need.
Don’t hesitate to call us at 561.232.6336 or contact us online to schedule an appointment!