In South Florida, thunderstorms are far from abnormal; because of this, your power may shut off unexpectedly, leaving you in the dark anywhere from hours to weeks. Residents in Broward County will typically install standby generators for this very reason. Unfortunately, though, generators — much like every other type of machinery — are prone to error. Should this occur, Reliable Power Systems is able to provide you with top-quality generator repair in Broward County. When power outages hit, you should be able to trust that your standby generator will kick on ASAP — if it doesn’t, you need a team of professionals there to get things working up to par again.
Reliable Power Systems can be reached by phone at 561.232.6336 or through our website. Reach out to learn more about how we can best serve you!
Why Choose Reliable Power Systems for Generator Repair in Broward County?
Reliable Power Systems will be there for you for high-quality generator repairs when things go amiss. You can trust our team of experts because:
- Since 2002, we’ve been providing Broward County with quality generator repair services.
- We’ve received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and an A rating from Angie’s List.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services 365 days of the year, because we understand things can happen when you aren’t prepared.
- We employ fully trained, licensed, and certified technicians.
- We’ve been given the Generac Premier Dealer Award from 2013 to 2018!
- We’ve received the Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2013 to 2020!
Common Generator Repairs in Broward County
Standby generators are permanent fixtures and are usually hooked up to a natural gas or propane line. Because machinery is naturally apt to fail, we’ve developed our craft so that we can accurately assess the following most common generator issues and determine repair solutions:
- A failed battery: If too much sulfate builds up on your generator’s battery, it can limit the amount of current coming through and result in the need for a battery replacement.
- Spark plugs: Spark plugs can fail in both standby and portable units.
- Overfilled tank: Overfilling your tank is one of the most common mistakes a homeowner can make.
- Leaks: Fuel, coolant, and oil may leak from your unit—fuel when it’s not used to its full load capacity, and coolant if the block heater hose can’t handle the temperature.
- Breaker/switch: Breakers can often trip during a storm or power outage, or they can also be left off and the switch left open, resulting in your unit not working.
- Clogged carburetor: Being on the higher end of repair costs, a clogged carburetor requires a professional to disassemble your unit in order to address the issue.
- Air pockets: When your unit isn’t in use, air may enter and create bubbles that will result in the injector failing to fire.
- Problems with coolant: If your unit has low levels of coolant, a leak may be present; however, if the coolant temperature is too low, it could be due to a faulty block heater.
- Malfunctioning gauge: Inaccurate readings are possible if your unit’s gauge gets stuck.
Let Reliable Power Systems take care of any issues with your generator by calling 561.232.6336!
Areas We Serve in Broward County
Reliable Power Systems proudly serves the following areas in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek
- Coral Springs
- Deerfield Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pembroke Pines
- Pompano Beach
- And surrounding areas!
Call Reliable Power Systems for Exceptional Generator Repair Today
Reliable Power Systems has delivered quality generator repairs to Broward County for roughly two decades. Our team utilizes industry-leading resources and techniques so that we can get each job done efficiently and promptly, letting you go about your day as usual, and we also offer free estimates and financing options to best help you in any way that we can.
Don’t hesitate to call us at 561.232.6336 or contact us online to schedule an appointment!