Are you concerned about your home or commercial property’s electrical system, or are you remodeling? Having your system inspected by a certified electrician will ensure everything is safe, up to code, and using energy as wisely as possible.
Our professionals at Reliable Power Systems will leave no stone unturned when it comes to your appliances, fixtures, devices, and your system as a whole. If you are in need of an electrical inspection in South Florida, get in touch with us today and set up an appointment.
When Is an Electrical Inspection Required?
An electrical inspection is typically required in various situations to ensure electrical safety and compliance with electrical codes and regulations. Some instances that may require an electrical inspection include:
- New Construction
- Renovation or Remodeling
- During a Sale
- Electrical System Upgrades
It’s important to consult with local authorities or our skilled electrician to determine your area’s specific requirements and timelines for electrical inspections.
Electrical Inspection Checklist
Our experts will thoroughly examine your entire property and assess your system’s durability. If we find any problems, we can conduct efficient electrical repairs. When our electricians inspect your space, you can expect them to do the following:
- Determine the source of your home’s electrical service, which can be overhead or underground wires.
- Locate where the source wires connect with the home’s electrical wiring.
- Inspect the electrical meter.
- Check if there is a system “disconnect” and examine it.
- Evaluate the wiring material, amperage, and voltage.
- Identify the location and method of the system’s grounding.
- Examine the main electrical panel, noting its type and overall condition.
- Assess the condition of circuit wires within the panel, providing a report on the supply and circuit wiring state.
- Inspect the wiring that connects the main circuit panel to the outlets and appliances throughout the home.
We at Reliable Power Systems fully believe that standby generators are a smart investment for all South Florida home and business owners. If you need us to conduct a generator installation, trust our team to help you find a reliable backup power source. If you already have a generator and need to have it inspected, we can help you with that too. During these procedures, we will:
- Test Your Generator’s Functionality
- Inspect for Damage and Conduct Repairs
- Assess Safety Precautions
Our team at Reliable Power Systems will ensure that your home or commercial building have a sustainable and safe electrical system. When you need an electrical safety inspection in South Florida, contact us at (239) 214-0342 to schedule an appointment.