Damaged or faulty electrical systems can put you at risk of home fires. Similarly, a poorly maintained generator can put you at risk of having no backup power when you need it most.
To make sure your home is safe, up to code, and using energy as wisely as possible, contact our highly qualified team for a home electrical safety inspection.
Call 561-421-4853 or contact Reliable Electrical Services online to schedule a home electrical inspection in Palm Beach County, Broward County, and surrounding areas!
We can make sure your electrical system and generator are safe and code-compliant on all fronts. We are fully insured, guarantee all our work, and specialize in all residential and commercial systems and generators. That can give you complete peace of mind that you’ll get exceptional service and solutions from Reliable Electrical Services!
Importance of Electrical & Generator Home Inspections in Palm Beach & Broward Counties
For those looking to buy a new home, they are counting on their home inspector to offer some insight into the type of service, condition of the existing electrical system, and any significant flaws he or she observes. Most importantly, you’ll need to ensure that the home is code-compliant to avoid hefty fines and safety hazards.
Call 561-421-4853 or contact us online for an electrical inspection from top-rated local electricians.
Electrical Inspections in Broward & Palm Beach Counties: What to Expect
When you contact Reliable Electrical Services for an electrical inspection, you can expect our inspectors to:
- Determine the source of your home’s electrical service, which will either be overhead or underground wires
- Look for where the source wires meet the home’s electrical wiring
- Examine the electrical meter
- Determine whether a system “disconnect” exists, and, if so, inspect it
- Assess the wiring material, amperage, and voltage
- Determine how and where the system’s ground exists
- Examine the main electrical panel, noting its type and overall condition
- Examine the condition of circuit wires in the panel, reporting on the condition of supply and circuit wiring
- Inspect the wiring that runs from the main circuit panel to the outlets and appliances in the home
It’s also a good idea to have some questions prepared for your inspector before they arrive. Here are some things you may want to ask during your electrical inspection!
Call (561) 421-4853 or contact Reliable Electrical Services online to schedule an electrical inspection in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, North Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Coconut Creek, Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, and surrounding areas!
Generator Inspections in Broward & Palm Beach Counties: What to Expect
A generator inspector will:
- Perform all of the necessary safety checks, testing your generator’s functionality
- Inspect for damage, as well as normal wear and tear, nothing which parts need to be replaced
- Examine the system for potential safety and code compliance issues
- Test system to make sure everything works properly
Your Palm Beach Home Inspection Report
Wondering what a home inspection report even is? Essentially, it’s a document given to you by your home inspector that outlines the status of various risks in your home. Your home inspection report will identify:
- Areas with inadequate wiring for the outlets and/or appliances being run
- Fire hazards
- Condition of HVAC system
- Condition of plumbing and electrical systems
- Condition of the roof
- Other dangers
When we’re finished, your home will be completely up to code and safe for all electrical functionality.
Need to make sure your home is up to code standards? Just call Reliable Electrical Services at (561) 421-4853 for a whole-home electrical check and service!
Schedule an Electrical & Generator Inspection in Palm Beach & Broward Counties
Since 2002, Reliable Electrical Services has been illuminating the lives of those living throughout Palm Beach and Broward counties, FL. Known for providing exceptional customer service, we’re focused on offering first-class, innovative, and safety-oriented electrical solutions. When you turn to us for your electrical needs, you can always expect:
- Upfront pricing
- Top-quality service
- The highest quality systems, products, and equipment
- Professional, licensed, fully trained, and insured electricians who arrive on time, efficiently complete the work, and treat you—and your home—with the utmost care and respect
Call (561) 421-4853 or contact Reliable Electrical Services online to schedule electrical services in Broward and Palm Beach counties, FL.