Tankless Hot Water Heaters
At the same time that natural gas can save you money on your utility bill as a fuel-source, a tankless water heater can save you additional money as an appliance. That’s because a tankless water heater has far superior energy efficiency than standard tank-type units. Every year, more and more homeowners are making the switch to tankless, the more advanced and cost effective system for families to rely on year round.
The benefits of installing a tankless water heating include:
- Endless Hot Water– Never have a cold shower again. Tankless water heating doesn’t ever run out of hot water, since there’s no stored supply to get used up.
- No More Waste– In addition to having an energy efficiency rating that surpasses standard water heaters by 30%, tankless models save energy by heating water on-demand, rather than storing it at a pre-set temperature 24/7 whether it’s in use or not.
- Longer Lifespan– The average tank-type water heater will last only 7 to 10 years with routine maintenance. A tankless water heater will stay up and running for 15 to 20 years, with adjustable warranties to match!
A tankless water heating system will help you save money on your utility bill, spare you the time of costly and frequent repairs/tank replacements, and even reduce your carbon footprint by improving your homes energy efficiency overall. These models are the future: the federal government and select manufacturers are offering attractive rebates to incentivize the switch, because now more than ever it’s important to raise our national standards of energy use.
Call Reliable today to have a gas-powered tankless water heater installed in your home, and you’ll start seeing the difference right away!
Gas Pool Heaters
If you have a pool in your backyard, you can upgrade it by having a temperature control system installed. You’ll be able to go swimming any time of day, any time of year when you have Reliable install a gas heater in your South Florida pool. Natural gas pool heaters are an energy efficient and consistent solution, and here at Reliable we only provide the highest quality products.
Make your backyard swimming pool a year-round attraction by having us install your gas pool heater today!
Gas Appliance Connections
We hope you’ll be considering at least one of our gas services and installations to improve the comfort and functionality of your backyard or patio! However, we’d like to remind anyone who wishes to have the convenience and immediacy of natural gas that this fuel source can be dangerous if not properly managed! Never handle an appliance connection or a suspected gas leak on your own: call the professional Reliable experts to connect your appliances now. Our gas service technicians are:
- Fully Licensed and Certified
- Prompt and Personal
- Concerned with Your Home’s Safety
- Guaranteed to Do the Job Right the First Time
So call today to have a Reliable technician come to your home and connect any gas appliance safely, properly, and effectively so that you can enjoy the benefits of natural gas heating the right way!