Need a Repair on an Older Generator Model? We’ve Got You Covered
Reliable Power Systems has a good relationship with Generac and are known for installing, servicing, and repairing that brand. But, did you know that Generac has several sister companies associated with their brand that we are also authorized to work on?
So, what are those brands?
- Cutler Hammer
After taking a look at the above list, you may be thinking to yourself: Some of those companies are no longer in existence, how does Reliable Power Systems work with them?
Well, here’s your answer. Generators are tough systems, if maintained properly, so even units that were installed years before a company went out of business can still work just fine. Reliable Power is authorized to service and repair those systems so you don’t have to worry about getting a new one just yet!
Reliable Power Systems Repair Services
So, if you call us to perform a repair – no matter what brand it’s on – here’s what you can expect:
- We will do our best to show up within 24 hours of your call and will be on time.
- Our technicians undergo a comprehensive screening that includes a drug test before they’re hired. This is to ensure you always feel safe with a technician in your home.
- We will treat your home with the utmost respect and care.
- Our technicians are really knowledgeable so they can – and will – answer any questions you may have.
- We also handle all of the paperwork, permits, and inspections needed to get your system up to code.
For more information on the generator models Reliable Power Systems can work on, or to schedule a service appointment, call us today!