With the frequent threat of storms and aging power grids it is a smart investment to purchase a stand-alone whole home generator. Reliable Power Systems, Inc. offers several different brands and sizes of generators, one of our featured products in the Generac Guardian Series 30kw generator. As Pembroke Pines’ generator specialist, Reliable Power Systems, Inc. is here to help you decide on the right generator. We offer installation, service, quotes and maintenance and always put our customers’ needs first.
Generac Guardian Series 30KW Generator Features and Benefits
The Generac Guardian Series 30KW generator can run a medium home or business and has many great features and benefits.
- Liquid Cooled Engine
- Smart Battery Charger
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingual Digital Nexus™ Controller– This controller automatically selects the operating mode, constantly monitors power, includes a system that automatically operates the generator weekly to prevent seals from drying out and cools down before shut off.
- External Main Circuit Breaker & System Status LED Indicators– the Guardian series generator uses an external main circuit breaker to prevent overheating.
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure– This generator is quiet enough to not disturb either you or your neighbors.
- Generac OHVI-V-Twin Engine– The 30KW generator is equipped with the only motor in the market made specifically for generators.
- True Power® Electrical Technology– This generator has superior harmonics and sine wave form that produces 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for quality power.
- Isochronous Electronic Governor– The Electronic governor maintains constant 60 Hz frequency.
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector and Composite Mounting Pad
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation– Whether your home uses natural or propane gas the 30KW generator will work for your home.
- Sturdy Galvanneal steel enclosure with RhinoCoat™ finish – Your generator will stay in good condition with the weather resistant enclosure.
Gas and LP 30KW Generac Guardian Series Generator FAQ
What Is the Fuel Consumption of The 30KW Generator?
The 30KW generator consumes 5.4 gallons an hour of propane and 492 (ft3/hr.) on Natural Gas.
Should I contact The Gas Company Before Installing my Generator?
Our technicians will let you know if you need to contact the gas company before installation. This will be determined by the size of your gas lines or the capacity of your liquid propane tanks.
Do I Have To Be Home to Turn On My Generator?
We install an automatic transfer switch with all of our generators. This switch will monitor your homes power and will kick the generator on when power fails, meaning it turns on regardless if you are home or not.
Generac Guardian Series 30KW Generator Warranty Options
The 30KW Guardian Series generator comes with a Two-Year limited warranty.