Preparing for a storm or power outage is a vital part of any home or business owner’s emergency plan. When a power outage happens whether it is due to a storm or aging power grids, it is not a pleasant experience. Reliable Power Systems, Inc. is the best choice for any Weston home or business owner to install their standby power generator. A standby power generator is a permanent fixture that we install at your home or business, much like an air conditioner. The generator connects to your electrical system and will power your home or business whenever your power goes out.
Generac 48KW Quietsource Generator Features and Benefits
The Generac 48KW Quietsource Generator can run large home or medium size business in the event of a power outage. Here is a list of a few of the great features and benefits of the Generac 48KW Quietsource Generator:
- Generac Naturally Aspirated Gaseous Fueled 2.4L Engine
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingual Digital Nexus™ Controller- This controller automatically selects the operating mode, constantly monitors power, includes a system that automatically operates the generator weekly to prevent seals from drying out and cools down before shut off.
- Isochronous Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure- Will reduce the noise pollution, making it nicer for both you and your neighbors.
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Smart Battery Charger- Your battery will keep a charge at all times.
- UV/Ozone Resistant Hoses
- ±1% Voltage Regulation
- Aluminum Enclosure- Ensures protection against Mother Nature and has epoxy based paint for extra protection.
- Natural Gas or LP Operation
- UL 2200 Listed
Generac 48KW Quietsource Generator Frequently Asked Questions
You may be wondering if the Generac 48KW Quietsource Generator is the right choice for your home or business. Here are the answers to the questions our customers frequently have:
Can My Unit Run Continuously During an Extended Power Outage?
This unit is designed for use during extended power outages. We do recommend stopping the unit and checking the oil every 12 hours and having routine maintenance during extended power outages.
Should I contact The Gas Company Before Installing my Generator?
Our technicians will let you know if you need to contact the gas company before installation. This will be determined by the size of your gas lines or the capacity of your liquid propane tanks.
What If I Don’t Have Natural or Liquid Propane Running To My Home?
If you don’t have natural or liquid propane currently running to your home, we can help. Reliable Power Systems, Inc. contracts with several different companies that can install a liquid propane tank at your home. This tank will be put in the ground and depending on the layout of your home or business; it may include excavating driveways or parking lots. If that is the case, we will make sure that we restore the area.
Generac 48KW Quietsource Generator Warranty Options
The Generac 48KW Quietsource Generator comes with a standard two-year manufactures warranty. To keep your unit in the best condition possible, you need to have one of our technicians come out and service your unit manually.