Electrical service is a great way to kick off 2017 if you want to make sure you have a steady flow of power. After all, this is a time to make a fresh start, and there’s no better way to do that than by supplying your home with highly efficient power. Not maintaining your home’s electrical system is certainly not the way to start the year. Allowing any electrical problems to persist in your home may result in a wide range of problems that will make living in your home stressful all year long. Not only will you experienced problems like power surges or flickering lights, you may also be putting your family’s safety at risk. The National Fire Protection Association estimates that nearly 50,000 fires are caused each year by faulty electrical systems in homes. Of these fires, about 450 deaths are the result and up to 1500 injuries. Though many homeowners go from day to day hoping that their electrical system is safe, updating and testing your system is the only way to know. In fact, since this time of year is known for making resolutions, you should set up a few long-term goals with your electricity so your 2017 is marked by high efficiency and a better peace of mind.
How Can Reliable Electrical Services Help You?
Reliable Electrical Services should be your first choice for electrical service if you want to start the new year off on a positive note. Our team of licensed electricians are ready to deal with any of your electrical needs and guarantee your 100% satisfaction. For any resolution you make with your electricity, you can count on us to ensure it comes true. That’s why we offer a wide range of services to assist with any problem including electrical panel replacements, electrical remodeling, switch & outlet replacement, and so much more. Even if you think your electrical needs are too obscure, think again. We’ll always manage to find the right solution to any of your electrical problems. Thanks to our service this next year will be stress-free and you’ll worry far less about your electrical fixtures breaking down. Our work ensures your most essential appliances will work to the best of their abilities so you can spend less money on electrical repair. But perhaps most importantly, your family will be kept safe. You’ll stay at a better peace of mind knowing the risk of home electrical fires and shock is kept to a low. Remember: a happier year starts with safer, more efficient electricity!
The Top 5 Resolutions to Make This Year
You may think making resolutions at the dawn of a new year is a silly thing to do, but establishing a few with your electricity can make for a more enjoyable life in your home. Make these 5 a part of your list:
- I Will Invest in Surge Protectors: Having a surge protector in place can help keep your home safe and can help prevent issues if there is a power surge or a large storm. Power surges have the potential to cause sparks that can overload circuits and bring damage to your overall system. A surge protector can help prevent these issues.
- I Will Think Where I Place My Extension Cords: It is far safer to make sure you keep extension cords away from door ways, under carpets, near heaters, or near any other item that may damage the cord. It is essential that you take the time to carefully place your extension cords out of the way in a safe place where they will continue to be safe for the duration of use.
- I Will Notice the Signs of a Faulty Wiring: There are some signs that you can take into account when it comes to your home. If your switches feel warm or you have issues like blowing fuses, tripping circuits, flickering and dimming lights or other issues, call an electrician at Reliable Electrical Services. We can identify the cause of the issue and make quick repairs.
- I Will Invest in Energy Efficient Appliances: The best way to save long-term money this year is by installing energy efficient appliances that will deliver high performance without using as much electricity. New appliances will also be safer and make a huge difference in how peacefully you live in your home.
- I Will Install More Outlets: Feeling as if you have too many appliances and not enough outlets? Relying on an extension can be hazardous, so you may want to think about having more sockets installed. Calling an electrician at Reliable Electrical Service is the best way to get you the sockets you need so that you can get rid of potentially dangerous extension cords.
Electrical Service Is Made Easy When You Call Reliable!
Contact Reliable Electrical Services today if you want to learn more on how to make life in your home easier thanks to electrical service!