Did you know that there is a rather simple solution to frustrating power outages? It is a standby generator and can be installed on our home by Reliable Power Systems, Inc. While Parkland isn’t directly on the coast it is important to plan for the bad weather that is common in Florida. We recently installed a 50KW Kohler generator at a home in Parkland. As with all of our large jobs we poured a custom concrete pad to install the generator. We placed the generator in a place that would be convenient to the homeowner without affecting the look of the outside of the home. While we were installing the generator we were also bale to redo the wiring in the home, allowing us to recess the transfer switch in a great place in the garage.
Benefits of a 50KW Kohler Generator in Parkland
Generators may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Kohler. They have been making generators since World War I and have been at the forefront of the generator market ever since. The 50KW Kohler generator comes with several amenities making this generator a great choice for many of our clients.
- Industrial Powertrain Vortec 4.3L
- Fast-Response II excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short circuit capability
- brushless, rotating-field alternator
- NEMA MG1 ,IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance
- Self-ventilated and drip proof construction
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy
- electronic, isochronous governor incorporates
- 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to the New Source Performance Standard (NSPS)
- generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built ,and production-tested
- Decision-Maker® 3+ control panel system
- Heavy-Duty corrosion proof enclosure
- 5-year limited warranty
Recent Power Outages in Parkland
Critters have caused recent power outages to Parkland residents when they chewed through some electrical lines. FPL has also recently gotten raked over the coals by a lawsuit resulting from a power outage that affected 20,000 customers during a cold snap. Some Parkland residents also were without power with no known reason for hours at a time a few years ago. FPL said these power outages were due to a thunderstorm that damaged equipment a week earlier. All of these power outages were unexpected and customers who were without power were in a large part unprepared.
Don’t get caught in a power outage ever again, call Reliable Power Systems, Inc. today.