Reliable Power Systems Now Supplies Full Line of Gas-Powered Appliances
In today’s world, everyone is looking to be more fuel efficient due to the raising fuel prices and the threat to our environment. Having high efficiency appliances running in your home is not only going to save you money every month on fueling costs, but it will also provide for a better world in the future.
This particular customer got a 500 gallon LP tank, a 20kw Generac, Raypak gas pool heater, and Noritz 1111 tankless hot water heater installed at his home.
All of these are great high efficiency products that will benefit your home and your pocket. Here is some more information on all of these appliances:
500 Gallon LP Tank:
- You are not tied to just one gas supplier. You can pick any gas company you choose.
- The tank is buried underground so it will not take up any space in your yard.
- Propane is a clean energy source, so by having a propane tank you are practicing environmentally friendly behaviors.
- It can be installed in almost any type of home.
- It can back up a multitude of air conditioners in your home and other additional rooms.
- It is extremely corrosion resistant because of its aluminum fixture.
Raypak Gas Pool Heater
- It doesn’t matter if you have natural gas or propane, this system works for both types of fueling systems.
- It’s extremely weather and wind resistant, provides for years of durability, and it will not rust or damage your pool.
- They take up a lot less space than traditional heaters.
Noritz 1111 Tankless Hot Water Heater
- You can save up to 40% on your current water heating bill.
- You won’t have any hot water shortages because a tankless heats water when needed.
- These heaters have a lifespan of up to 20 years.
Reliable Power Systems can now supply a full line of these gas-powered appliances through our gas supply houses, so don’t hesitate to ask about all that we can do.
Have questions about any of these appliances? Give us a call at Reliable Power Systems today!