No down time to your business with GE Generator
This 120/208V 3-phase GE Generator with two Zenith automatic transfer switches was installed to back up a provisions company’s offices, warehouse, and walk-in coolers. They wanted the generator installed to ensure that there would be no down time to the business if a power outage occurred. The owner also wanted to make sure that his products would not be compromised. While there, we installed a custom engineered concrete slab.
Here are some of this model’s features:
- An 8-cylinder GM Vortec engine runs at 1,800 rpm, providing powerful and durable service that is also quiet.
- It continually monitors your company’s connection to the utility grid and immediately switches to generator power when it detects an outage. When power is restored, it automatically shuts down.
- Remote monitoring allows users to check the status of the generator.
- It has rust-resistant protection against extreme weather conditions.
- The Zenith automatic transfer switch contains timer and voltage/frequency settings that allow for adjustments without having to disconnect, and built-in diagnosis with an LCD display for immediate troubleshooting.
Call Reliable Power Systems today if you would like to learn more about our selection of commercial generators.